RULES AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PAGE
Rules for sale and purchase of goods at online shop eumarkt.eu
1. General Provisions
1. The present sale and purchase rules (hereinafter referred to as the "Rules") establish mutual rights, duties and responsibilities of the person (hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”), who purchases the goods at the online store, and Arlosa UAB (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”) during purchase of the goods by the Buyer at the online store. Also the terms and conditions, procedure for purchase, payment, delivery, return of the goods, and other provisions relating to the sale and purchase of the goods at online store www.eumarkt.eu. By purchasing goods in the online store the Buyer agrees to application of these Rules.
These Rules are prepared in accordance with the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Consumer Protection, the Law on Electronic Commerce, and other by-laws.
2. Seller: Arlosa UAB, legal entity code 304495078, VAT number LT000000000000, registered address: Apt. 101, 56 Architektu st., LT-04111 Vilnius
3. Buyer: A capable natural person, i.e. a person of legal age, whose legal capacity is not restricted by a court order; a minor between the ages of fourteen and eighteen who has the consent of his parents or guardians, unless he is emancipated; legal person; duly authorized representatives of all of the above.
2. The moment of conclusion of the sale and purchase agreement
1. The Sale and Purchase Agreement made between the Buyer and Seller shall be deemed to have been concluded from the moment the Buyer, having formed a shopping cart, specified delivery address, selected a payment method, and familiarized itself with these rules, presses “Pay” button and shall be valid until complete fulfilment of obligations hereunder. If the Buyer does not agree to the rules in whole or in part, he must not place an order.
2. The agreement made between the Buyer and Seller shall be stored in the database of Arlosa UAB.
3. The Buyer and Seller agree that the order for goods and / or services placed by the Buyer using the online store order submission system shall be an offer for the Seller to enter into a sale and purchase agreement of the goods specified in the order.
3. Buyer's Rights
1. The Buyer shall be entitled to purchase goods at online store www.eumarkt.eu in accordance with these Rules and regulations of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. The Buyer shall be entitled to replace or return the purchased goods in accordance with the procedure set forth in the Rules upon notice to the Seller within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods.This item does not apply to promotional items.
3. The Purchaser’s Right referred to in Clause 3.2 may only be exercised if the item has not been damaged, unpacked or substantially changed in appearance, also if it has not been used.
4. Buyer’s Obligations
1. The Buyer must pay the price of the goods and delivery, accept the ordered goods. The Buyer shall pay for the goods depending on the selected method of delivery and payment.
2. The Buyer must comply with other requirements set forth in the Rules and regulations of the Republic of Lithuania.
5. Seller's Rights and Obligations
1. The Seller shall be entitled to change these rules unilaterally by publishing the changed rules on the website of the online store. The changes shall enter into force on the date of publication for all the agreements concluded.
2. The Seller shall be entitled to suspend ofcease the operation of the Online Store without notice and shall not be liable for any damaged of the Buyer related thereto, except for obligations under existing agreements.
3. The Seller shall have other rights stipulated in the Rules and regulations of the Republic of Lithuania.
4. The Seller shall be entitled to cancel the Buyer’s order without prior notice if the Buyer fails to pay for the goods.
5. The Seller undertakes to respect the Buyer's privacy. The Buyer's personal data shall only be processed in accordance with the procedure established by the Rules and regulations of the Republic of Lithuania.
6. The Seller undertakes to make every effort to enable the Buyer to properly use the services provided by the online store. The Seller provides no warranties that the online store will operate uninterruptedly or that the data transmission will be free of errors. The Seller shall not be liable for any damages of the Buyer relating to malfunctions of the online store and (or) data transmission errors.
7. Upon occurrence of significant circumstances the Seller may be unable to deliver the ordered goods to the Buyer, so it may offer similar goods; and if the Buyer refuses to accept the analogous goods, the Seller shall return the money paid within 15 business days.
8. The seller shall guarantee quality of the goods.
9. The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods purchased by the Buyer to the specified address in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in these Rules.
10. The Seller undertakes to comply with other requirements set out in these Rules.
6. Goods, Prices and Delivery
1. Prices of goods in the formed order shall be expressed in euros, including the VAT rate applicable at that time according to regulations.
2. By confirming the Rules the Buyer shall agree the purchase documents - VAT invoices, which are also the warranty vouchers of the goods - to be submitted to it electronically at the email address specified in the Buyer's registration form immediately after completion of the order. VAT invoices shall contain the goods selected, their quantity, discounts granted, final price of the goods, including all taxes, and any other necessary details approved by regulations regulating accounting.
3. The Seller reserves the right from time to time to change any information about the goods in the Store and other conditions, including but not limited to the right to change the Store's item list, item descriptions, item prices, and delivery terms and prices without notice to the Buyer.
4. The Buyer understands and agrees that information about goods provided in the Store may be inaccurate and incomplete and that the Seller shall never be obliged to compensate any damages or loss suffered by the Customer as a result of inaccurate or incorrect product descriptions in the Store.
5. The Buyer chooses the delivery service when purchasing the goods at online store www.eumarkt.eu.
6. The Buyer, who chooses the delivery service, undertakes to provide the exact address for delivery of the goods.
7. The Buyer undertakes to accept the goods personally. If he cannot accept the goods personally and the goods have been delivered to the specified address and based on other information provided by the Buyer, the Buyer shall have no right to lodge claims against the Seller regarding undelivered shipment.
8. Goods delivery terms: 3-55 business days from the date of payment. They are preliminary and subject to change. The Seller undertakes to make every effort to deliver the purchased goods as soon as possible.
9. The Seller shall be released from liability for violation of delivery deadlines if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer or delivered on time through the fault of the Buyer or third parties unrelated and / or independent of the Seller.
10. Upon receipt of the goods the Buyer must check the condition of the package (whether an outer packaging is not damaged). If the Buyer collects the package and fails to report any damages noted, the package shall be deemed to have been handed over in proper condition. The Buyer shall notify the Seller if he notices that the packaging of the package has been damaged (wrinkled, wet or otherwise externally damaged). Failure by the Buyer to do so shall result in Seller release of liability to the Buyer for damages to the Goods, unless such damages have been caused by production defect, and for inconsistencies in completing units, unless such inconsistencies may be detected by external examination of the goods. If the Buyer notices the inconsistency, production defect or other defects of the goods upon collection of the package, he shall immediately inform the Seller about it. The Seller shall refund the money for the item within 60 days after return of the goods of poor quality by the Buyer.
11. The risk of accidental loss or damage of the goods shall pass to the Buyer from the moment of transfer of the goods to the Buyer.
1. The Buyer shall be liable for correctness of data provided in the order form. The Buyer shall assume responsibility for any consequences resulting from erroneous or inaccurate data in the order form.
2. The Buyer shall be liable for transfer of his login details to third parties. If services provided by the online store are used by a third party who logs in to the online store centre using the Buyer's login details, the Seller shall consider that person the Buyer.
3. The Seller shall be released from any liability in cases where damages arise from failure by the Buyer to familiarize with these Rules despite of the Seller’s recommendations and his obligations, though he has been given such opportunity.
4. The parties shall be liable for violation of the sale and purchase agreement concluded using the online store in accordance with the procedure established by regulations of the Republic of Lithuania.
8. Return, Replacement of the Goods
1. The Buyer shall be entitled to return the goods by notifying the Seller in writing (by e-mail, indicating the item to be returned and its order number) within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery.
2. The returned item must be in its original neat packaging, i.e. each item in its own packaging, unused by the buyer, with a protective film not torn. WARNING: Do not write an address on original package, stick a packing tape, tear or otherwise damage the package and appearance of the product. Otherwise no refund or replacement of the goods will be guaranteed.
3. Goods not subject to return:
• perfumery, cosmetic and toilet products;
• photographic and cinematographic products;
• printed books, reproductions, and other printing industry products;
• knitted men's, boys ', women's or girls' underwear;
• baby clothes;
• tights, stockings, socks and the like;
• men's, boys', women’s or girls' singlets, nightdresses, pyjamas and the like;
• bras, girdles, corsets and the like;
• electrical machinery and equipment, sound recorders and reproducers, and television image and sound recorders and reproducers;
• optical, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, monitoring, medical or surgical devices and apparatus;
• furniture, bedding, lamps;
• toys, games, except sports and fishing tackle;
• plants, animals and food of proper quality;
• household chemicals;
• personal care products.
• used goods or goods sold with defects described.
4. Upon receipt of the goods the Seller undertakes to replace them with the same goods only in the shape, size, colour, pattern or completeness specified by the Buyer. If the Seller does not have an item suitable for replacement, he shall refund the money paid for the item to the Buyer. The money shall be refunded to the Buyer within 60 calendar days after the Seller has received a notice from the Buyer in his wish to exercise this right; and if the product has not been returned to the Seller by the Buyer , the time period specified in this clause shall be calculated from the date of return of the product to the Seller.
5. The Seller shall be entitled to refuse to accept the goods returned by the Buyer if the conditions for return of the goods have not been met.
6. The Buyer shall bear all shipping costs for the item returned.
9. Exchange of information
1. The Seller shall send all notices to the email address provided by the Buyer in the registration form.
2. The Buyer shall send all notices and questions by means of communication specified in the Seller's Online Store.
10. Final provisions
1. These Rules are made in accordance with regulations of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. All disagreements, arising from execution of these Rules, shall be settled by negotiations. If the parties fail to reach an agreement, the dispute shall be settled in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. The parties shall be released from their obligations under these Rules if their fulfilment is impossible due to force majeure events.
4. Relationship, arising from these rules, shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.